- Top 10 queried categories (in order): North America, Europe, Building Products, Tourism, Asia, Food, Textiles, Global, Electronics, Cosmetics. Change over previous month: Food dropped from 2nd to 6th, electronics and cosmetics joined top ten at 9th and 10th.
- Top 10 most visited ecolabels (in order): Blue Angel, Nordic Swan, EcoLogo, EU Ecolabel, AB, Singapore Green Label, India Ecomark, Carbon Reduction Label, BDIH Certified Natural Cosmetics, Cradle to Cradle. Change over previous month: EU Ecolabel jumped to 4th, BDIH and Cradle to Cradle joined top ten at 9th and 10th.
- General site usage: 8,656 visits (up 7%) | average user spent 3.5 minutes on the site | 31,000 pages viewed (down 4%) | average of 3.6 pages viewed per visit.
- ISEAL launched the first version of their Impacts Code of Good Practice “Assessing the Impacts of Social and Environmental Standards Systems” at a conference in Sao Paulo, Brazil (view the announcement).
- An alliance of think-tanks and government agencies released a comprehensive overview of ecolabels & standards for the following commodities: forestry, coffee, cocoa, tea and bananas, at a conference in Berne, Switzerland (view the announcement).